Like us on
Connect with Chantal on

Subscribe to
our Newsletter

* indicates required
Conscious Living For Spiritual and Personal Growth Meetup Group


Mastery of Awareness

Out of Body Experience
Astral travel • Time Travel


Self Help

Extra/Intra Terrestrials

Herbs for Consciousness

Health & Nutrition


Green Practices

Virtual Reality Tech
Lets You Paint
In 3D Space

Publish your book, pay only for the book you sell. Creative design, experience

I.E.M.I ©2008-2017


Meet your Higher Self. Experience Past Life Regression, Life between Lives with Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy. With QHHT youare your own psychic as your Higher Self answers your questions and perform physical and emotional healing...

Quote from Your Soul's Plan:
"To the soul suffering is a natural consequence of judgment. When we awaken and recall that we are immortal souls who cannot be harmed, we release our judgment of life challenges. In their place we embrace a neutrality that reduces suffering and magnifies joy."
— Robert Schwartz

Drumming Circle 2nd Friday monthly in Milford CT

Drumming Circle 2nd Friday monthly in Milford CT

Access Higher Wisdom, intuitive art class to develop your High Sensory Perception, Built a relationship with your Higher Self and Source/God/Spirit by using art as a process to develop your psychic skills. Learn the vocabulary that your Higher Self uses to communicate with you. This vocabulary is unique to you.

I.E.M.I ©2008-2017

Weddings & Ceremonies

We are fortunate to live in a time when we are free to seek inspiration from many traditions and sources. We are able to celebrate and honor the ordinary and the extraordinary while affirming and honoring the events, loved ones and stages that are meaningful in our life's journey.

Your ceremony may be a public or private affair. Your intent may be celebratory, transitional, honoring or healing, or a combination. You may choose to follow a paticular format, or create a ceremony that supports your purpose, vision and beliefs.

As your ceremony minister I will assist you in creating the ceremony that reflects your intentions, spirit and heart. I welcome the opportunity of working with you to create your ceremony and celebrate your life's journey.

Chantal Guillou-Brennan, Ordained Interfaith Minister
Call: 203-980-4103 or 808-747-4536 or email Chantal

I can perform weddings. I work with each couple to create a ceremony which is truly expressive of their ideals and style. My goal is to make your wedding everything you've always dreamed of!
As an Connecticut wedding officiant, I specialize in wedding ceremonies for couples who:
– Don't belong to a church.
– Want a customized, personal wedding ceremony.
– Want a secular wedding ceremony with no reference to religion.
– Want a blended family ceremony that will include their children and/or their parents (or even family pets!) in their wedding ceremony.
– Have an outdoor or non-traditional wedding location.
– Would like to incorporate their personal stories into their wedding ceremony.
– Are having a second marriage.
– G & L marriage.
– Are eloping.
– Want a quick, "short and sweet" wedding.
– Want an alternative to a courthouse wedding.
– Want to renew their vows.
– Want a theme wedding ceremony.
– Want the use of unity candles or other wedding traditions. 

Connecticut Marriage requirement
For marriage license Laws in the state of Connecticut see below.

• Baby Blessing & Naming Ceremony
• House Blessing to infuse positive energy and bring harmony in the sanctuary of your home.
• Rights of passage for adolescents wanting to celebrate their coming into adulthood
• Although a shamanic practice of escorting the departed to the light, Psychopump can be adapted into a beautiful ceremony for a recently deceased loved one.
• Memorial service to honor the life of a loved one.
• Celebraton of one's commitment into God's service

For additional information call: 203-980-4103 or 808-747-4536 or email Chantal

The information below is offered as a guide only, you should contact the city/town hall of the city or town you are going to get married in, and ask them for the latest requirements - ask for the town clerk.

Connecticut Marriage Requirements
All persons who intend to get married in Connecticut State must obtain a Marriage License. U.S. Marriage Laws explains the procedure for obtaining a Marriage License in the State of Connecticut.

ID Requirement: Government issued ID such as drivers license, visa, passport, state or military ID. Bring your social security cards.
Residency Requirement: Do not have to be a resident of Connecticut.
Blood Test: No.
Connecticut Residents: Connecticut residents marrying elsewhere - not all states have the same premarital requirements. If you plan on marrying in another state, you must meet their requirements.
Waiting Period: No waiting period.
License Fees: $35 - Cash only.
Under 18: Applicants 18 years of age or over do not require parental consent to marry in Connecticut. If applicant is under the age of 18 written consent of the parent or guardian is required and under the age of 16 the Judge of probate must endorse with written consent on the license.
Same Sex Marriage: Yes.
Miscellaneous: If you plan to use your married name at work, be sure to have your name changed in Social Security records. This way, you will get credit for all your earnings. It's easy and it's absolutely free. Contact Social Security Online to locate your local office. You will need documentary evidence showing both your old name and your new name.
Additional Information: The premarital laws in some states are changing rapidly. If you have questions that cannot be answered by the town clerk of the town in which you plan to marry, contact the Public Health Laboratory, (860) 509-8505, for current information and requirements in Connecticut.
Officiants: All ordained or licensed clergymen belonging to this state or any other state may perform marriages as long as they continue in the work of the ministry. Marriage license must be completed by the minister and returned to the city or town clerk.
Valid: License is valid for 65 days.
The license can only be used within the State of Connecticut.

Copy of Certificate of Marriage:
You will need to contact the Town Clerk in the city or town where your marriage occurred.
Please Note: State and county marriage license requirements often change. The above information is for guidance only and should not be regarded as legal advice.

It is important that you verify all information with your local marriage license office or county clerk before making any wedding or travel plans.