Qi Gong and Tai Chi
About Qi Gong.
This ancient Chinese practice is known as the art and science of using breathing techniques, gentle movements, and focused intentions to cultivate and circulate life energy through the body. By its very definition, qi gong is consciousness in motion and helps to guide the practitioner into a deeply mindful and relaxed state as the awareness goes within. An ideal activity for present moment fitness, qi gong also helps to reduce stress, increase vitality, strengthen the immune system, and benefit cardiovascular, respiratory, circulatory, lymphatic, and digestive functions.
Falun Gong as a Qi Gong practice:
I have practiced Falun Gong since 1999 and found this heart centered practice to help me stay healthy.
Fakun Gong (also called Falun Dafa) is a form of Qi Gong: Falun Dafa can be learned in any of several ways.
It is taught in most every major city around the world, always for free, and all of its teachings are available free of charge online in book, audio, and video format. You can download the audio files here.
Here's how you can learn the practice:
1) Read online or purchase the practice's basic primer, Falun Gong.
2) Find a local practice site* where you can learn the exercises
and meditation or participate in study of the teachings.
3) Learn the basics of the exercises by watching online video clips.
I share this practice From May to October on Sunday morning through
the Conscious Living for Personal Growth, Wellness and CoCreation Meetup Group
Viist the meetup and join to find out dates and locations in Connecticut
and other area when travelling, or contact me for a group lesson.
Exercise 1: Buddha Showing a Thousand Hands
Exercise 3: Penetrating the Two Cosmic Extremes
Exercise 4: The Great Heavenly Circuit
Exercise 5: Strengthening Divine Powers
4) Download this pdf of the movements for the standing and sitting practice which I created from the drawing in the falun dafa books.
This is a heart centered practice which I beleive helps you move from the third dimensional reality, that we have known until now, into the new fourth dimensional reality, in which the earth and our humanity is moving into. The fourth dimension is based on compassion and unconditional love for all life. It is the Christ consciousness or the buddha-hood that we have been striving to attain for thousands of years.
Spring Forest Qi Gong Practice
I love the Spring Forest Qi Gong Practice as well. Especialyl the chakra clearing exercise-a must know for energy medicine practitioner.: http://www.springforestqigong.com/
But may be because I have practiced Falun Gong for so long the Spring Forest Qi Gong does not feel as good to me as Falun Gong does. It is an individual preference and I urge you to learn and practice any Qi Gong for a while and see the results for yourself.
Qi Revolution developped by Jeff Premac
The 4 day class is an intensive including Qi Gong and Tai Chi exercise borrowed form many traditions, breath work, nutritional information and recipes to support and improve physical health. The class is fast pace and reasonably price at $149 and is packed with great practices and demonstrations.
So packed that if you do not purchase at least the video to continue your practice it is virtually impossible to continue on your own. Same with the Nutritional package where you have the opportunity to purchase books, videos and even a vitamix on site. Of course after the level one, you can join a group in your area to practice. Level 2 is also available to become a "certified teacher". It is a well rounded practice inclusing cardio owrk out and cleansing breath work. In comparaison to the above practice their is less emphasis on spiritual development and mental harmony.
Qi Gong Healing
How the energy flows form one organ to the next in a 24 hours period.
Time indicates the onset of energy flow in that organ
- Lung Function Energy 4 a.m.
- Large Intestine Function Energy 6 a.m
- Stomach Function Energy 8 a.m.
- Spleen Function Energy 10 a.m..
- Heart Function Energy 12 noon
- Small Intestine Function Energy 2 p.m.
- Bladder Function Energy 4 p.m
- Kidney Function Energy 6 p.m.
- Diaphragm Function Energy 8 p.m.
- Umbilicus Function Energy 10 p.m.
- Gall Bladder Function Energy 12 midnight
- Liver Function Energy 2 a.m.
To be featured on this page.
- Qi Gong and medical Qi Gong theory and practice.
- Qi Gong, Tai Chi or Yoga are essential practice to maintain good health and a high energy vibration when one is an energy practitioner.
- Resources to stay healthy and expend your knowledge.