8-hour Energy Medicine intensive with live interaction and practice
6 CEUs & Same Curriculum for Zoom or Live class, in Milford CT
Our emphasis at this level is the perception of the energy field and application of advance energy medicine technique, develop the ability to assess and transmute energy patterns; as well as how to start and enjoy a successful Reiki practice. Two Master symbols are introduce and used to transmute energy and program medicine or crystal in combination with intent.
Learn to perform: client assessment protocols, take SOAP notes for accurate record keeping. Discover strategies for interacting with other health care providers, interpersonal skills with clients and application of ethics of touch in most US states; and adequately prepare yourself for a successful client interaction.
Review and practice advanced Reiki techniques and expand our understanding of energy anatomy to include circulation of energy through chakra and meridians. Discover how to integrate the energy of Rei-Ki with other modalities.
After completion of this class you will be a Tenth generation Reiki master after Dr Usui.
Prerequisite: Students must have practiced 40 hours or 40 Reiki treatments on others (live or remotely) or on animals and on situations. Be able to draw/use all three symbols successfully. Note that during COVID restrictions remote treatments are accepted to take Reiki 3. IEMI Reiki 3 is only available to IEMI Reiki 2 graduates.
Students must bring the records of their 40 healings and be prepared to present one of them.
Created and taught by Chantal Guillou-Brennan, Reiki Master/Teacher with 30 years Energy Medicine practice and teaching experience. This the foundation to a new career in Energy Medicine.
What you experience during this 8-hour intensive
• 90% practice and individual support from Reiki teacher
• Receive the Master attunement in sacred space
• Discover the esoteric meaning of the Reiki symbols
• Draw & use the Reiki master symbols
• Usage of symbols to clear, transmute and program
• Energetic preparation to pass attunements
• Keeping record for each client/treatment
• Exchange Reiki energy medicine treatment with classmates
• Integrate natural energy circulation in a treatment
• Practice the new Reiki energy medicine protocol
• Clear and program crystal to enhance reiki treatment
• Practice programming of substance and crystal
• Integrate other modality with the Reiki
• Reiki beyond the seven Chakras
• Acupressure with Reiki
• Get tips to start your Reiki practice
• Get tips to protect and market your practice
• License, ordination and insurance
• Networking with other professional
• Your investment includes:
• A detailed manual to practice on your own
• Certificate from the Integrative Energy Medicine Institute
• RCertificate of your Reiki lineage with your name and title
• Additional support through Facebook group: Reiki 1-2-3 Study & Practice
Online Live Training: Enhance your clairvision and perception of energy anatomy. Give Medical Intuitive readings